BANGLADESH ECONOMY IF PADMA BRIDGE NOT ESTABLISHED
INTRODUCTION: The Padma Bridge is a multipurpose road raile bridge across the Padma river to be constructed in Bangladesh. When completed it will be the largest bridge in Bangladesh and the first fixed river crossing for road traffic. It will connect Louhajang, Munshiganj to Shariatpur and Madaripur, linking the south-west of the country, to northern and eastern regions. The project covers three districts — Munshiganj (Mawa point/North bank), Shariatpur and Madaripur (Janjira/South bank). The total area of land to be acquired and required for its components is 918 hectares.
The requisition of land for the construction yard will be for six years on a rental basis. As per the new design, an additional 144.04 ha has been identified for acquisition, bringing the total to 1062.14 hectares. This additional land is required because project site lost significant land due to erosion, for transition structures and due to a change in railway alignment. The two-level steel truss bridge will carry a four-lane highway on the upper level and a single track railway on a lower level. The project will include 6.15 km long and 21.10 m wide bridge, 15 km of approach roads, toll plazas and service areas.
The government will look for alternative sources of funding for the Padma Bridge. Malayasia has shown some interest. However, the World Bank decision will surely affect the terms and conditions that any prospective donor would offer for funding the project. And it definitely would not go in our favour.
Hypothesis: If government of Bangladesh solve the problem about the corruption issue and find some other sources to build ta bridge and to help the busniess and economy of Bangladesh. Firstly we have to stop corruption and find out the sources who will help us to build Padma bridge.
1. Main objective:
The main objective is to find out the main causes of establishing of padma bridge and find out a solution of a problem.
2. Specific objectives:
- a. find out the potential causes of padma bridge corruption;
- b. find out a complete solution of this situation
- c. Business affects and benefits of the problem and solution.
2. Materials and Methods:
Materials: I want to complete my research with possible data and documents from every source I can go through Research Methodology: a. reason of not starting the project; b. affects in business; c. who are responsible.
- business affect for not building padma bridge
- what is the solutions to solve this problem
3. Timeframe:– I need approximately 15 days for this research. Because in 15 days I use 10 days for collecting the information and 5 days for analyze and complete the research. Working time : Every day 9:00am – 8:00pm (Except Friday & Saturday). 4. Statement of Budget:- 1. | tranportation| 4000/| 2. | food| 3000/| 3. | Equipment| 3000/| TOTAL| | 10000BDT| 5. Reference:- The Daily star,13th january 2013 Wikipedia of padma bridge